Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Berries, Berries and More Berries


My second day into Week 4. I'm still amazed at myself.
Not a lot to blog about today. It was a crazy day. Left the house at 7:10 a.m. and didn't get home until 5:15 p.m. I stopped at Aldi on my way home, that was my first stop... They had fresh berries on sale. I've been craving fresh fruit, summer fruit... I got my berry fix today for sure. Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and Dried Cranberries for my salad. I also bought fresh veggies to make a nice salad. I would have been fine with salad and fresh fruit, but I still would have had to make something for Danny for dinner. I also bought a take-n-bake pizza.

While the pizza was baking, I was preparing my salads, I also made my lunch for tomorrow, which is the same thing I had for dinner tonight.
Healthy food is pretty food. All of the pretty colors, the more color, the better for you it is. I believe it also satisfies your pallet too. I ate my salad first, for my dressing I used a Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar mixed with a Basil infused evoo. OH MY! Delish! A much better, heart healthy dressing and so tasty! Normally I would have went for a 3rd piece of pizza, but I had a hard time trying to finish my 2nd piece. I'm proud of myself for eating healthy (except for pizza) tonight and eating until I was satisfied, not stuffed.

It's too late to exercise tonight, I'll never be able to fall asleep. I feel bad about not doing anything, but I did get a few good walks in today. Parking further away from the stores I went to today and walking the whole way around the inside of the stores. Also at work, I did quite a few upper body exercises while at my desk and when my boss wasn't there. Although I would like to do more, I just can't. I need my sleep.

I won't be able to blog tomorrow, my 4 favorite littles are coming over for a visit. We're going to have a blast. 

Enjoy your night!

Thanks for stopping by!

This is my blog, my thoughts, my words, my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment