Monday, February 9, 2015

I Exercised Today, Did You? Week 4


Week 4!!! Wowzers! I'm just starting into my 4th week. I'm not one to pat myself on the back, but I am patting myself on the back!
Last week was hard. Too many bad work days, too many body aches. I slacked and will be the first to admit it. I know I exercised on Thursday, but I honestly do not remember what I did.
Friday was the Garth Brooks concert. I didn't exercise, I indulged! A little too much. Didn't eat the right food and drank a little too much.... O.k., I drank A LOT!!! I paid for it dearly on Saturday as I was worse than a slug's slug. No excuses, but it sure was a fun girl's night out. Something that we all needed.

Today at work, my work buddy looked at me and said, "Sharon, you look like you've lost 5 or 10 pounds." I looked at him and told him he was full of shit and walked back into my office. I kept thinking about that all day... I really don't feel like, I don't think I look like I have. There is no way possible. I'm not doing enough to lose that much. Finally at the end of the day I had to ask him if he was serious or just joking. He is quite the kidder. I made it perfectly clear that if he was messing with me that I was o.k. with it. He said, "No, I wasn't joking. You look like you have lost weight. Sharon when people our size (he is chubby too) lose weight and it is noticed, it is a nice thing to hear. We need to hear it." I thanked him.

Well that was the morale boost I needed. I got home from work, didn't take my 30/45 minute nap, got dinner in the oven and went into my Pinterest Boards. I did a 27 minute chair work out. It was fun, didn't seem like it took 27 minutes, I could feel it, but I enjoyed it. That's right, I just said I enjoyed exercising. Tomorrow is one of my crazy days. I'll fit something in, somehow. I'm looking forward to it.

And just a little dinner note, I roasted a 1/2 of a turkey breast, but first I melted a little "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light" and added Frank's Wing Sauce to it. Danny got out his injector and injected the turkey breast. OMG!!! Delicious! You must try it!

One positive thing that I have noticed, my feet haven't looked like sausages for about 2 weeks now. I ordered a pair of boots on line before Christmas. The right one fit, the left was tight and I couldn't get the zipper zipped the whole way. The boots are low, ankle length/height. Well I tried them over the weekend. The right one fit, I knew it would. I put the left one on, it's a little tight because my left foot is a little wider than my right, BUT.....   the zipper zipped the whole way up and it was not tight on my ankle!!!! I'll be wearing my new boots this week!

As for the blog, I don't think I'm going to write it every day, maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Just want to put that out there, don't want you to think I have given up. Sometimes it is hard to write every night. If you are still hanging in here with me and following along on my journey, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

This is my blog, my thoughts, my words and my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment