Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 4 - Sigh


Today was my Friursday. Work was extremely busy, the day went fast. The routine after work was a little tossed up because Danny stayed after school and I had to pick him up at 5:00. I wanted to get some form of exercise in and went to youtube. I did a quick 10 minute upper body strengthening video. It was pretty easy, but I could feel it. My upper body strength is about nil. I have a lot of pain in my neck and shoulders. Slow and steady, right?


Dinner was...well.... not exactly what I had wanted. Quick, easy and so bad for you. Frozen fish and seasoned fries. I made sure we ate the serving size on both the fish and fries.... it's now 8:30 and I'm starving. Crap food does not fill you up. We had one hamburger bun left and Danny asked if he could put his fish on it to make a sandwich. I said he could, but he had a tiny meltdown when he asked if he could have a piece of bread for another piece of fish. I said no. He didn't like the answer. But he survived.


While Danny finished his homework, I popped in Leslie Sansone's One Mile Walk, and walked away those pounds. Well maybe I walked away an ounce or two, no where near pounds yet.

I'm going to switch it up tomorrow. Exercise in the morning. I'm off on Friday's. I would like to try a few different exercises and a little more intense. Tomorrow evening, I'm hoping Danny and I can have a little fun and play the Wii.

I apologize for this being so boring, but I'm in a boring mood today. Nothing exciting.... But I did do some form of exercise for 4 days in a row! Woo Hoo!

This photo popped up on my fb wall, they are in a Plus Size Magazine. I looked at these ladies and was wowed! They are curvy, they are gorgeous! They are a size I would like to be.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope I didn't put you to sleep.
Please become a follower of my blog. I'd love to have followers.

This is my blog, my words, my thoughts, my feelings.

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up. I never thought to look on YouTube for an exercise video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri. youtube has everything! I forgot to post the link to the video. I will try to remember tomorrow and post it.

      Delete
  2. You sure are inspiring me! Keep working towards your goal, I know you are going to make it!
    Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete