Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 8


Day 8 and I'm still sticking with it. Long day at work, then a trip to WalMart. Had to park at the top of the parking lot, walk down, walked the whole through the store, then back up the parking. That counts as exercise, right? I didn't count it. As my soup was cooking, I pedaled for 25 minutes watching The Pioneer Woman. Watching a food/cooking show while exercising... ahahahaha

Dinner tonight was homemade Chicken Rice Soup, brown rice, celery, carrots and I added spinach to it. Danny doesn't eat fruit or vegetables! Well unless applesauce, french fries and corn count... nope, don't think so. He loves my wedding soup. It has celery, carrots and spinach, so why not? He loved the Chicken Rice Soup and got in a serving of veggies with no complaining. We also had a whole grain Italian Flat Bread wrap. Buffalo Chicken Breast and a slice of Provolone cheese. I added tomatoes and pickles to mine, Delish!

After dinner, Danny wanted to sit on his butt and watch his iPod. That was fine by me, BUT! he had to pedal while he was doing it. For 25 minutes. He did it, again no complaints.

Wednesday's are our veg in front of the tv night, so while I'm watching, I'm going to pedal again. I may as well multi task while watching tv.

Tomorrow is a screwed up afternoon/evening. I'll fit in exercise time somehow.

Day 8 of my journey... a long journey.

Have a great night! Remember, we can all do this! Be positive!

This is my blog, my words, my thoughts, my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment