Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 2!!!


So I took the weekend off. No blogging, no exercise. Hmmmm.... Although the thought of no exercise on the weekend was nice at first, I really noticed it yesterday. My mood changed, I was sluggish. I despise exercise. I hate to sweat. But I keep reminding myself that sweat is my fat crying and that's a good thing! After noticing the difference, exercise will be a part of my weekend routine now.
I didn't eat bad over the weekend. I did enjoy a few adult beverages. Yes, those are added into accountability.
This week is going to be a messed up. School activities, a meeting one evening. It will be hard to fit what I would like into my schedule and plan accordingly. 
The exercise after work was shoveling the driveway. Snow is pretty, but it's not so pretty when you're shoveling it. Danny and I shoveled for 40 minutes and only got 1/2 of the driveway done. I'm o.k. with that.
Yesterday I dug out one of my Weight Watcher Cookbooks, the Cook It Quick one. Most meals are in 30 minutes or less. Each recipe I came across that I knew Danny would like too, I added a sticky tab. One evening this week, I will write out my grocery list and go shopping at the end of the week.
For dinner tonight we had oven fried pork chops, green beans and a Lipton Pasta side dish. Our portions were controlled and a few little changes in preparation that Danny didn't notice and honestly there was no difference in taste. I didn't dip the chops in egg before the light flour mixture, I just moistened them with water. When I made the pasta side dish, I didn't add the butter/margarine. Small things... not big things...
And that's about it... sorry for not having an exciting blog entry tonight. I'm tired and dragging.
Have a great night!

Thank you so much stopping by. Become a follower if you like.

Keeping my east coast friends in my prayers as they are experiencing the storm of the century, Juno.

This is my blog, my thoughts, my words, my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment