Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 5!!!!!


Wholly Sh*t!!! Did I just type Day 5??? I started this journey on Monday. Did I think I would still be on it by Friday? Honestly, not really. Am I happy? You betcha!!!

Friday's are my day off. Danny was in school and Dan left for PT around 8:15. I had a couple of hours to myself. Oh what to do, what to do? I opened my Pinterest Boards and picked my poison. I exercised for a full hour! 60 minutes!!! I did 3 different activities. (Just click on the hi-lighted word and that will take you the activity.
First off I did 20 minutes of Upper Body Strengthening with my stretchy bands. 
Then I did 30 minutes of Beginning Dance. It says 30 minutes, but it is more like 35. About 22 minutes in I thought I was going to die! I slowed down a little, then uh oh! My coffee kicked in, I had to take a pee break! Yes, a pee break! Who has to go pee during exercise? Me! That's who. That only took about 90 seconds, came back and clicked right where I left off. I was dragging by the end, but the last song took me by total surprise. One of my disco favs!!! Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive." I was into it! Singing along, a little inspiration boost.
After my dance I was sweating putty balls, but really felt like doing more. So I went into my workout board and picked a Beginner's Yoga video. It was 10 minutes long. Do not be alarmed, it says that it is Yoga for cancer patients, no I do not have cancer. I was just searching for beginner yoga. I found that I really enjoyed my 10 minutes of Yoga.

Nothing much happened throughout the rest of the day. Food was boring... cereal for breakfast, chicken breast sandwich for lunch and a ham/egg and cheese sandwich for dinner. I know, 2 sandwiches in one day, not good. I didn't eat much, but I'm not the least bit hungry. Got to get a little more water in.

Danny is gathering the Wii remotes and putting the one back together. Our exercise tonight is playing Wii sports. I thought we would do something fun. I'm going to kick some 13 year old butt tonight!

Tomorrow my mom is bringing her pup down. We're doggie sitting. I had planned on exercising 5 days a week with the weekends off, right now I'm already thinking about what I can do tomorrow.

The best part about today is that I made it to Day 5!!! I did 5 days. Although I am still achy and I have a long way to go, I feel great! I'm proud of myself! Little steps turn into big steps!!!

I may take a blogging break until Monday. We'll see. Have a great weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love, love, love your comments on here and fb. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. We can all do this! All we have to do is try! I'll be here for you!


This is my blog, my words, my thoughts, my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment